Thursday, March 8, 2012

We were talking about random crap during a free class today, and I still giggle when I think about it.

We had TOK today - or to be precise it was a free but we weren't sure about that so we sat in class anyway. The story behind this being that our principal takes that class.
Somehow the topic shifted to my "illegal business activities" which are actually more to do with a video game I'm helping write for. How that is illegal I am yet to understand but yeah. My friends asked me my handle name for that project which I refused to give them - instead, I told them about Pleiades.

My real mistake was stopping at Pleia and then derping on the pronunciation.

Oh god I can't stop laughing.

We were talking about Aish and how I should rap about her (the AISH AISH BABY OOOH~~ rap), while one of these wonderful people offered to beatbox for me. Also, how I have a bitch (my dog :3), so me and my bitch can be playas and do the rap thang.

An Aish rap actually exists now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment